Tuesday, March 5, 2013

One more week is in the books, this week was pretty good, I have learned a lot this week, and I am excited to progress the work in the area of REforma. This week, I will give a day by day update on how it went since the last time I wrote, starting with Tuesday


Tuesday February 26, today I had intercambios or exchanges with my district leader, we went on some visits and it was cool, because we were with a member, and we checked the first house of our appointment, and she wasn´t home, so this member told us to check another, and another, and another, and another, then we finally found someone to teach with this member, she showed me an example of dilligence, never give up, Heavenly FAther will help us to find people to share the gospel with.


WEdnesday FEbruary 27, today was the district meeting, and I learned more about working with members and stuff, and how to find new investigator sto teach, nothing very significant happend today


Thursday FEbruary 28 Today, we walked alot, but found some less active members to teach, and we visited Karina, who will be baptized MArch 17th, it was exciting to see her progress and to hear her offer her prayer, because I could feel that she is so excited to be baptized and to accept the gospel, she has rfeally changed her life, and I know that the gospel can change the lives of everyone who listens to it and applies it in their lives


Friday MArch 1, exactly one year ago, I received my mission call(feb29 2012) time has flown by, and I almost will complete 8 months in the mission.


SAturday, MArch 2, today, I had the oppurtunity to give a blessing to an investigator, who wants to be baptized, but has to get married first, she is living with her "partner" and they are not married, but he is a less active member, and they are going to be married the end of this month, it was an awesome oppurtunity to feel the power of the priesthood in action, because I could feel it when I was giving her the blessing, she had the faith to ask for one, and is excited to continue to learn more and to prepare to be baptized after she is married with her "partner"


Sunday, MArch 3, today was a greaty Sunday, our 3 investigators who will be baptized MArch 17th, were all in the church, Juanita, Karina, and Josue, they are all so excited to be baptized, and things are going great with them, it is so cool to see their progress.


Well, that is about all for this week, I am excited to keep working hard, and I hope to be able to see more miracles here in the area of REforma, thanks for keeping me in your thoughts and prayers, that is all,


Hasta Luego, Elder Limb

No comments:

Post a Comment