Thursday, October 11, 2012

Hello everyone, Things are going great in mexico, the work is progressing. Conference was absolutely incredible, I have never learned so much from a single conference before. I`m loving it here in mexico, and have been blessed to have had some success. This past sunday, after conference, we had the baptism of Rosio, she is awesome! She has such a strong testimony, and was so excited to be baptized, it was especially awesome having the baptism right after Conference because there were some talks about baptism and the sacrament and it all flowed together, it was an awesome experience, to be a part of missionary work, there reallly is no greater blessing.
Also this week, well today actually was our p-day, and as a district we went to the zoo in Chupultepec because it was free, it was pretty fun. I had a great time, it was nice to get aweay from all the city surroundings that surround me all day long, and earlier this week, yesterday, we had a lesson with Alexandro. He is awesome! He could sense that we brought a special spirit, we were actually contacting someone else, when he called to us to go and talk to him, it was pretty sweet,. In this lesson, we invited him to be baptized, and he said he would, but not on a specific date, because he doesn´t feel ready, but he told us that he already knows that the church is true, and that the book of mormon is true, and we taight him all about the holy spirt and the gift of the holy ghost. It was a powerful lesson, I learned a lot, my spanish is progressing and I am just loving it here in Mexico, I have learned so much about the gospel during my studies. The work is progressing, and I`m blessed to be a part of it.
I got to try sushi the other day too! Here in mexico, a member bought us sushi, I have never had sushi, it was really good. This week, because of what I learned from conference, I am commited to work harder than ever, conference was just so awesome! One thing that I loved, was the talk, just ask the missionaries, I really hope that our investigators, and also the members will apply this to us when they are being taught, I have learned so much this week, and am progressing much, I don`t have much time, I`ll write more next week, hasta luego,

Elder Limb

No comments:

Post a Comment